Friday, May 23, 2008

What's missing from this picture ???

Bless me Father for I have sinned , It has been 39 years since my last confession......Well not really but after reading John's posts yesterday ........playboys?, tossing quarters? , throwing baseball cards? I was ready to grab the first priest I saw and confess right on the spot. What next ? The climbing to the top of the Old Rectory story , oh, and you know what happened next ? John , I will leave it for you to fill in the blanks because David G . isn't aboard yet to defend himself .......OOPs , I forgot , you've already hung Jeff M out to dry .......TOUCHE'

Well funny you should mention all the extra curricular activities in THE YARD because I just happened to have taken pictures of where these purported crimes took place ...now keep in mind as a First grader when we entered the yard back then , it was HUGE...coliseum big . When we left the OLPH grounds after graduation the yard was still good size . When I drove into the yard the other day it appeared as if there was some acreage missing, but after a quick tour around, it all looked intact, albeit a little older ....Then I said to myself , " where is the yellow line ?" ......I grabbed my camera , took pictures, then went home to e-mail Ed Mahoney to see if he had a back story regarding the line.....Then I remembered where I had seen the picture of that line a few weeks back . I e-mailed OLPH Alum Jim Flaherty Class of 1973 to see if he would let me grab it off of his site ......Profs to you Jim .....he's a veteran blogger of 4 years and his site is full of great stories ...when you have a second check him out at http://jimsjoint.typepad.com/

Here's pics of my drive by where the shootings took place ....camera shots, not actual shootings ..







And here it is ..........
What you have been waiting for ........
The "YELLOW LINE " ( Thanks again Jim )
Enjoy,

Ricky






































No comments: