Thursday, May 22, 2008

Great Memories and Halloween

Rick and Nisa, you guys are doing a great job of getting this altogether. Thanks. I am really enjoying the memories and getting back in touch. I am all for a reunion and chance to catch up with everyone again. When I look at the pictures you posted it brings back so many memories, the majority of them good. I have to take one Chauvinistic moment to say we had the best looking ladies of any graduating class I can remember ahead or behind us. Ok, the guys were good looking too!

Speaking of Patti Spinetti's graduation party, do you all remember her Halloween Party? She did a super job with the ghost story, where all the lights were turned out and she recited a story about a ghost needing to recover its body parts. With each mention of a part she would pass something down the line that we had to take and pass down. For instance, when talking about the ghost's eyes she passed down a couple of peas. There were a few "ewwws" during that story but it was fun. We also bobbed for apples at that time.

But what I remember most about that day was when I was staring out the upper window day dreaming, I suddenly felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. The person pointed up to a window near where I was looking and there was Nisa and Peter J pointing their fingers at me. After a few seconds I realized they thought I was invading their privacy, but I unsuccessfully tried to assure them I wasn't.

Looking back I wish we did more things like that as a class, because when we did, we had a great time.

Wayne

1 comment:

Genise aka Nisa said...

Hi Wayne,

You have a fantastic memory -
we had alot of fun at o.l.p.h now we are having fun remembering!

Regarding Patti - I can't wait to hear her laugh - she has the best laugh!

Take care - Nisa