Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Patti's Party House

Just recieved a short note from Patti S .and I can't help but think of the parties at her house in the TOP OF THE HILL 'hood....now , was she a party animal ? Did she have the biggest house ? Did she have cool parents ?......I want to say Patti's Mom and Dad wanted to keep an eye on her and what better way than to host the parties......Now that makes them pretty cool in my eyes !!!....Jean H. ( all the way from Chicago ) wrote me a short note and she says she just remembers everybody with our 13 year old little faces .........I had to laugh to myself because she's right .....anybody that left the hill after 1969 would only have those smiley little faces stuck in their memory banks for 40 years ......OK Gang everybody break out the old and new photo's and let's e-mail a ton of pics to Jean , allowing her to erase those young faces from her memory and replace it with our forty year older faces .....Come to think of it , not a good idea ......Jean , I will send you a picture of when I was thirty and that will have to do ...All kidding aside , I hope everyone is feeling the excitement and looking forward to THE EVENT in 2009.......



Since music is my passion and I know that music is a powerful medium, let me throw you back a few years , OK how about forty years .....



Enjoy,

Rick

No comments: