Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fishing Stories?

More WOW!!!

Gary and Wayne, what terrific stories. I too use to ride Muni to fish the Bay. I usually did so down about Pier 29 (Somewhere in that range. I know it was between Pier 39 and the Ferry Building). Anyway, a couple of fantastic catches were a 6' Tiger Shark (once landed we had to let it go as it was too big for the bus) , and a stingray with a "wingspan" of about 3 feet. That one I called my Dad to help me with and I have a picture somewhere of me and the ray in my Daly City backyard. Fishing was usually with Jeff M (where are you, btw?).

Thanks again Rick (and Wayne and Gary) for the most wonderful memories you've pulled from the recesses (no pun intended) of my mind.

I've definitely added this blog to my Google Reader so I will not miss one wonderful story we all share.

What a treasure this site is going to be.

Take care all...John

No comments: