Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bascom's Babble: Getting Ready to Fly

Hi. I will be travelling alone with my laptop and trusty camera, so I figured I would blog each day of my trip. Hopefully I will get to post interesting pictures and comments each evening. I think those that can't make the function on Saturday may appreciate this, and it could be a fun way to pass my time. This article serves to open the series which I intend to at least keep open through my visit with Darlene on Tuesday. I can't believe how nicely my time is filling up. I will only be in California for a week, and I know time will fly, but I am really looking forward to this trip. It would be neat to see other people blog during this time as well. More on Friday!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Wayne,
Have a safe trip with your computer. Have a great time at the reunion and see you on Tuesday. Looking forward to reading your Blog, and being kept up to date, including photos.
Darlene

RIlurky said...

Wayne, thanks so much for the anticipated updates. Looking forward to pics and memory recollections.

Wishing I was there...John

Russ said...

Safe journey!

Many should enjoy your pictures and thoughts, I know I will.

valerie said...

Hi Wayne
The adventure begins...Look forward to seeing you and the rest of the bunch...So many memories...so little time...Thanks again for the compliment that I looked the same...That was a compliment...right?...As always...Valerie

Unknown said...

Hey Wayne,

Safe travels in your journey back to DC and to our where it began at OLPH. See you tomorrow night.

Sue