Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Darlene's Family Photos




In the midst of a long conversation with Nisa, she gave me an idea on what photos to put on my newest post to our blog.
So here we go, my wedding photo - May 6, 1979, Old Town Sacramento - Dan and Me - 2008, and our son Erik, 2008.
It is so exciting to me to actually see something that I have been able to put together, with much appreciated help along the way.
It is also great to be able to share a bit of my life with my Classmates.
My wedding day, my son and my wonderful husband, I could not ask for more.
Laugh, love and be happy.

1 comment:

Russ said...

Darlene,
What a wonderful group of pictures. A classic beautiful, blushing bride (your husband is a lucky man). A happy child that seems to share traits from both parents. And a fun recent photo of you and your husband, still happy!

I will look forward to meeting you and your husband in person. Remember, the reunion is taking place early in March (first Saturday?)!