Thursday, January 8, 2009

I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

I sat down at my computer and decided it was time that I figure out how to post to our Blog, and guess what, I finally figured it out, I think.

It has been a long time since most of us have seen each other, needless to say thought about Elementary School. Lots of fog, lots of rain, Snicker Doodles in the Cafeteria, the end of the line in dance class, those are some of my memories. Potlucks with my favorite, Lumpia. Tin teeth, four eyes. Yes, the brutal truth of braces and glasses. Saving milk money to buy a bologna and cheese sandwich on a roll at the corner store and a bag of candy. Life was oh so simple and fun.

It has been a blast locating Classmates. Twila, thank you for finding me. Rick, Russ, John and Nisa, thanks for all of your help and putting up with my lack of Blog, Photo and general computer knowledge. I now think that I can simplify posting to our Blog for those that are interested. What a surprise.

I live in Elk Grove with my husband Dan, whom I married in 1979. We have one
son, Erik, who just turned 24 in December. We also have a cat (George) who is
now 17.

My next venture is getting some photos up or creating my own Blog. Got to catch up with our Bloggers. Do not hold your breath.

I hope 2009 brings much happiness to all of our Classmates and their families.

2 comments:

Russ said...

Darlene!
Welcome to the wide wonderful world of blogging. Enjoy!

valerie said...

Hi Darlene
Thanks for finding me...I wasn't really lost...just playing hard to get...Seriously though, thanks for your work with the classmate reunion.
Valerie