Saturday, January 17, 2009

Alumni Open House and Mass on Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hi,

I received an updated confirmation from Ed Mahoney that the Alumni Open House begins at 2 PM and mass will begin at 4 PM this coming Saturday, January 31 (the date in the Summer newsletter was in error). So that gives us an extra week to decide.

Ed encourages us to attend and merely asks for us to let him know (emah1965@aol.com, or you can let me know and I will send a list) who is coming.

It sounds like a fun event. Students will be conducting tours. Bill Bruening (Sue's older brother) will serve as deacon for the mass and Father Joe Gordon may be there as the celebrant.

I hope to see some of you there.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Thanks for the information, Russ. I hope they do this again in 2010. I will watch for it then and hopefully be able to go. Hope you get to see some of our Classmates there. You will have to let us all know in another Blog Post. Say hi from me. Maybe you will have the chance to talk to Deacon Bill Bruening and give him information for Sue to contact you, or one of us working on our 40 year reunion on March 7.
Darlene