Sunday, February 8, 2009

March 7th

I am working my schedule now to be there for the reunion. I hope to see many of you there. I don't think I will be able to make the family get together Russ is talking about for the summer. In any case, whenever two or three of us get together, take a lot of pictures and share them with the rest of us! Although we have been separated by the decades I feel like we are family.




Speaking of family, I thought I'd include a pic of the Bascom Bro's. Oldest to youngest right to left are me, Paul, Raymond, and Michael. Paul was two grades behind me, but the other two bro's went to East Bay schools when the family moved to Newark. The three girls, Robin, Vicki, and Theresa all went to OLPH as well, although Theresa transferred to a Newark school and graduated there. My brother Raymond passed away three years ago in a workplace accident, but everyone else is doing fine. My mother turned 75 last year and I cherish every moment I get to be with her. She lives in Tracy now, so guess where I'll be after the party!

2 comments:

Genise aka Nisa said...

HI WAYNE - YOU ARE THE SECOND TO RSVP - DANNY CROSS IS THE FIRST -
AND YES - "WE ARE FAMILY"
SEE YOU SOON -
YOUR SIS - NISA

Wabasco said...

Sis, I have all my travel arrangements made. I'll be flying in Friday evening and staying at the Hampton in Daly City till Sunday. Take care!